Introduction to this Profile Backlinks By Seb

Friday, April 2, 2010 9:17 PM Posted by Seb

Hello friends! This is Sabahat Ali, an internet marketing and SEO strategist from Pakistan. I have started this blog just to share with you guys all the profile links I have been making to boost the SERP's of my clients as well as personal websites on search engine. I will be gradually contributing the list of profiles I have made with the passage of time. This will assist me and you in following ways:

  • This way I will get my Profile Links indexed easily which is very important for such backlinks.

  • You will benefit with the links I have made without screwing your mind to use queries to find profiles that are publicly viewable and allow do-follow anchor links.

I am not used to writing too much ... So guys, I will end my post now :-) Your valuable comments are appreciated in this blog... Thank you!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment